Career Opportunities at Go Beyond Collection Agency Inc.
Finding a good career can feel like it's impossible. At Go Beyond Collection we are creative, visionary, futuristic, young at heart, fun to work with and we promote from within. At Go Beyond, nothing is impossible!
Collection Agency in downtown Hamilton is looking for recent graduate of Paralegal Diploma to start January 2016. This is an entry level position with the opportunity to gain a wide variety of experience. Must be recently licensed P1.The duties of this position are, but not limited to:
- Respond to incoming legal notices received from debtors or debtor's Lawyer or Paralegal.
- Identify accounts requiring legal action and refer problem accounts to legal counsel as appropriate.
- Manage bankruptcy/consumer proposal notices by reviewing documentation and filing Proof of Claim for secured and unsecured debts
- Managing assigned post judgment accounts
- Provides document review, process control, investigation, and related support services; and performs paralegal procedures related to legal collection of accounts.
- Drafting and pleading information and documentation for court cases
- Update legal and collections systems
- Contact employers via telephone, email, or fax machine to process employment verification for clients that are candidates for court processing or clients that are currently in court processing’s or set for wage garnishment, levy, etc.
- Work with outside Paralegal's or Lawyers to update new information.
- Conducting searches to locate and ascertain assets.
- Outsourcing of service of legal documentation
- Follow up with Garnishments in the court and with employers
- Maintaining and updating legal files and folders.
- Collecting delinquent accounts and communicating all debt related issues to senior management.
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare report
- Interact with clients to obtain additional debt information to support debt claim
- Negotiate payment programs with delinquent debtors
- Manage incoming correspondence received from clients and determine action required
- Taking incoming calls to negotiate repayment, with debtors, by means of pay-off, settlement, and/or a payment plan.
The dynamic individual we are looking for will possess the following abilities:
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to be persuasive, persistent, and firm
- Versatile personality and extremely outgoing
- Ability to meet or exceed assigned targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attendance record and dedication
- Attention to detail and meticulous character
- Aggressive attitude and a strong drive to succeed
- Self-motivated/excellent work ethic
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to converse with clients and customers on a variety of different topics
- Fluent in the English Language
- French speaking considered an asset
- Must be bondable
This is a permanent, full-time position following a 90 day probationary period. We offer an excellent opportunity within a growing company and a great work environment. $13/hr to start. Please reply to this ad with your attached resume. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Interviews will continuously be conducted throughout the month of December.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Required license or certification: P1
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Please email your CV/resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a talented Sales Representative that will thrive in outside sales. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making outbound phone calls, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You must be able to present yourself, and our company, in a professional matter. This means dressing to impress.
Your personality and attitude are more important than experience! We require a dynamic and outgoing personality with a willingness to learn and grow with us.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and messages
- Understand clients’ needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Attend networking groups, conferences, and trade shows
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must have own vehicle and cell phone
- Proficient with different social media platforms, able to search the web creatively - tracer like skills
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM considered an asset
Outbound sales experience, on the phone, considered an asset.
This is a permanent, full-time position after a 90 day probationary period. Starting February 1st, 2016.We offer an excellent opportunity within a growing company and a great work environment.
Base pay, commission, and bonuses structure.
We thank all who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent